Hola!
So nothing really new to report unfortunately. Last night we ended up going to a party that Camilo (our chilean student) was hosting for his friends 25 birthday. It is so fun b/c his apartment complex has a deck on the room that overlooks Valpraiso and ViƱa del Mar. The other great thing is that when we go he introduces us to a lot of his friends. I met a lot of fun people last night and caught up with some that have been hanging out with us since we got there. Today there was a soccer game Chile vs Mexico. We went to a restaurant and watched the game and then went walking around town. It was so pretty today and the beach was gorgeous. I can officially say I am done buying gifts for everyone and now I can come home feeling accomplished :). Tomorrow we will head to Santiago for a tour of the Chilean stock exchange and then will do a bus trip of Santiago which should also be a lot of fun. The best part of tomorrow is that we will be having lunch at a seafood restaurant. Apparently the bottom floor is the fish market where all the fresh fish can be sold or bought and the restaurant above serves the fresh fish too. I am very excited, I'm thinking the chilean sea bass.
Buenos noches
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment