I'm officially in Viña del Mar, Chile! I just got back from a run and the weather is absolutely beautiful. We ran along the beach and saw a couple of castles and some really pretty hotels. We even made a new friend. His name is Pepe and he is a german shepard. He ran with us the entire time and is probably laying outside the door of the hotel waiting for us to come out again. Maddie and Alexa (my roomates) want to make our room a living zoo with a bunch of llamas and dogs and cats running around but I don't think that would go over well, so I guess we'll have to just see them around town.
The trip here was really easy and the sights along the way were incredible. We flew over the Andes and then drove through a series of different valleys to get to the hotel. The rest of the day is pretty chill. We have the day to explore the area and then tonight we have dinner at a restaurant called Margaritaville. I cannot wait to start seeing the different areas of Chile and cannot wait for the next week to get started so that we are busy.
Happy Mothers Day!
Meredith
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i saw your dad today and he said you are loving it and that you skyped on tuesday!! (btw he was kinda worried that it cost money for long diastance skyping haha)im so glad that you are having fun in chile but i miss you here and cant wait for you to be home!!
ReplyDeletemiss you and love you :)